- Juris Doctor, University of San Diego (1988) B.A. – Environmental Science, University of Denver (1985) Numerous additional courses, seminars and workshops involving: Real Estate, Securities, LLC, Trusts & Estates, Labor Law, and Domestic and Workplace Violence
- Integral member of a negotiating team which successfully completed numerous multi-million dollar warehouse credit facility transactions. Prepared and reviewed all operative documents.
- Negotiating skills were paramount in the resolution of a $700 MM transaction between a domestic and a foreign firm, regarding technology transfer.
- Was key in drafting registration statements (prospectus) for a private entity to go public, raising in excess of $45 M.
- Established real estate value, obtained title insurance and researched targeted firm for corporation acquisition. Completion of merger resulted in a 15% increase in business for multi-million dollars firm.
- Authored a Fortune 500 firm's policy statement regarding nuclear waste disposal. Defined a need and established a viable firm to service that need. Profit was generated the first year.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Supreme Court of the State of California
- United States of America Southern District of California Court
- United States of America Northern District of California Court
- California State Bar Member since 1989/California State Bar/Financial Institutions Committee
- Mortgage Bankers Association/Legal and Legislative Issues Committees (former)
- North San Diego County Bar Association/San Diego County Bar Association
- Phi Gamma Delta
- Managing Partner 2004 – present Kelsall & Associates PC (Carlsbad, CA)
- Attorney/Owner 1989 – 2004 Law Office of Samuel Kelsall V (Carlsbad, CA)
- Legal Assistant 1987 Kaiser Aluminum & Chemical Corp. (Oakland, CA)
- Legal Assistant 1986 Holly Sugar Corporation (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Investor/Researcher 1983-1985 Samuel Kelsall IV, P.C. (Phoenix, AZ)
- Founder/Partner 1978 – 1984 Show Services (Phoenix, AZ)